Thursday, April 7, 2011

OK - I really need to be more diligent about posting things


So I'm a bit ashamed to see that the last post that I made was in July 2010. This is now April 2011. So many things have happened. So much to say but what can I really say? Hmm, I am not sure but to those who used to enjoy my electronic journals that I'd send out, I will make more of an effort to post entries on this blog, to the best of my ability. I will try to talk more about my trips - at least I will talk about what I can. I encourage you to comment on the things and photos that I will post - it was always great to know that people were reading my books, I mean journal entries! I will soon write and share a couple of photos from my recent trip to Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment